The Pacific Canbriam Energy team has extensive experience in unconventional resource play development.
In early 2008, Pacific Canbriam initiated a regional subsurface study across the Montney formation in Northeast British Columbia. This approach resulted in an early focus on the Altares region of the B.C. Montney. Since that time, Pacific Canbriam has profitably grown its business in the Altares and Kobes regions of the B.C. Montney, with a focus on liquids-rich natural gas development.
The company’s strategy is two-fold:
- We integrate technical disciplines across the organization to ensure consistent performance of our well results, and;
- We own all infrastructure, including processing plants, gathering pipelines, and water handling assets. These investments ensure that trucks are not required to transport any hydrocarbons, decreasing traffic and reducing emissions.
The result is an efficient and low-cost operation.
Our Mission, Vision, and Core Values underpin our commitment to driving excellence, teamwork, respect, integrity and sustainability across all aspects of our operations.
Mission: Improving lives by developing resources sustainably.
Vision: To supply growing economies with clean energy, with the best management fully committed to the sustainable use of natural resources; our aim is to consistently create value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and the Company.
Core Values: Pacific Canbriam Energy acts in accordance with a set of Core Values known as TOPICC:
- We are aligned by our common purpose and work together as a Complementary Team;
- We take Ownership to achieve outstanding results and seek value at all times;
- We develop People to grow with us;
- We act with Integrity at all times;
- We understand our Customers and deliver best value to them;
- We act with zero complacency and always strive for Continuous Improvement.
Our Integrated Partner: Woodfibre LNG
Pacific Canbriam Energy is strategically positioned to supply clean Canadian natural gas to overseas markets. This will be achieved through our partnership with the proposed Woodfibre LNG project located in British Columbia, near Squamish. An industrial-zoned, deepwater site, Woodfibre was the first Canadian LNG project to commit to electrification. By using renewable hydro-electricity, Woodfibre will cut emissions by 80 per cent and, once operational, will be the cleanest LNG export facility in the world.