We are pleased to share our 2022 Sustainability Update, which highlights our continuous improvement milestones in 2022. Our approach is guided by four pillars: Climate and Ecosystem Protection, Transformative Indigenous Partnerships, Inclusive Development and Responsible Governance. Key 2022 highlights include:
- 33% reduction in emissions intensity from 2014 (7% reduction from 2021)
- 100% of employees and full-time contractors completed training on Indigenous Peoples’ rights, history and culture
- 41% reduction in methane intensity from 2014
- 39% of management positions held by women
- 97% of produced water recycled
At Pacific Canbriam our mission is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably, with the vision of supplying growing economies with low-emission energy. Sustainability has been an integral part of our founding vision and we are proud of the accomplishments our team has made since our 2007 inception. We remain committed to continuous improvement to achieve the highest environmental, social, and governance standards.
To learn more about our progress last year, download the 2022 Sustainability Update below.